We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Application Support Engineer IIAs an Application Administrator you will work with multiple teams to design, develop and maintain our corporate applications, including our corporate website, SharePoint, and our Identity Access Management systems. You will be expected to take ownership of tasks and follow through to ensure complete and accurate resolution.ITVA
- DevOps Engineer
The DevOps Engineer is a member of an agile development process. They are responsible for the design and implementation of application’s build, release, and configuration activities. The role works closely with IT team members and the development team to implement stakeholder requirements in the creation of quality processes. Candidate must have 3+ years’ Dev Ops experience with Windows and SQL web operations background. Candidate must have experience with Octopus Deploy.ProductVA
- Manager, Payment PolicyAs part of the Product Operations team the Manager, Payment Policy, will provide general supervision and business-level guidance to Medicare and Medicaid Policy Analysts as they perform Government research, build software requirements and acceptance test all pertinent development changes.ProductVA or CT
- Senior Payment Policy AnalystYou’ll use a high level of proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, laws and regulations to provide critical support and sharp insights to the research and data team, developers, QA, and more.ProductVA or CT
- Senior Software DeveloperThe Senior Software Developer reviews and analyzes specifications, develops new modules, and performs maintenance on the Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company Software Development standards.ProductVA
- Web DeveloperPassionate about enabling others by leveraging technology? Use your skills and engineering craftsmanship to give domain experts, QA, Developers and other stakeholders competitive advantage in building next generation healthcare claim processing and payment accountability system.ProductVA