We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Payment Policy Analyst IAs our Payment Policy Analyst I, you will work closely with cross functional team members in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, laws and regulations.ProductRemote
- Payment Policy Analyst IIAs our Payment Policy Analyst II, you will provide an advanced level of proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement and provide training to junior research analysts.ProductRemote
- Project ManagerAs our Project Manager, you will lead and direct the client and internal teams through the implementation process, ensuring adherence to Burgess methodology.ProductVA
- Senior .NET DeveloperAs our Senior .NET Developer, you will review and analyze specifications, develop new modules, and perform maintenance on Burgess application solutions in accordance to our Software Development standards.ProductVA
- Senior Business ConsultantOur Senior Business Consultant leads and mentors the Service Delivery team in all Tier 1 (Basic) and Tier 2 (Intermediate) consulting initiatives.Client ServicesVA
- Senior Technical ConsultantAs our Senior Technical Consultant, you will perform client-facing consulting and delivery of technical tasks associated with the implementation of Burgess products as part of the service delivery team.Client ServicesVA