We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Clinical CoderThis role involves providing support to the Research and Data Team, Developers, QA, and others through strong analytical and research skills. The ideal candidate will analyze clinical guidelines and policies.ProductVA
- DevOps Engineer
The DevOps Engineer is a member of an agile development process. They are responsible for the design and implementation of application’s build, release, and configuration activities. The role works closely with IT team members and the development team to implement stakeholder requirements in the creation of quality processes. Candidate must have 3+ years’ Dev Ops experience with Windows and SQL web operations background. Candidate must have experience with Octopus Deploy.ProductVA
- Senior Account ManagerThe Senior Account Manager is responsible for delivery and post-delivery client relationship management and revenue expansion. The Senior Account Manager acts as the day-to-day liaison to assigned clients and serves as a conduit for multiples levels of client relationships, including sales, client communications, project management, contracts, and account maintenance.Client ServicesCT
- Senior Implementation ConsultantAs part of the Client Services team, the Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for the successful implementation of our software into our client’s IT infrastructure and Burgess SaaS models. This position also provides technical support and serves as a backup for help desk monitoring.Client ServicesCT
- Senior IT ManagerBurgess is searching for a Senior IT Manager who can manage our Cloud, Windows Systems, WAN, LAN, and SAN platforms, while looking for ways to grow our infrastructure in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing infrastructure maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies.ITVA
- Senior Payment Policy AnalystYou’ll use a high level of proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, laws and regulations to provide critical support and sharp insights to the research and data team, developers, QA, and more.ProductVA or CT
- Senior Software Automation EngineerThe Senior Software Automation Engineer writes software and scripts to bring automation to the company’s processes across all teams (including Research, Software Development, QA, Documentation, Data, Payment Policy, Operations, Product Deployment and Product Delivery).ProductVA
- Senior Software DeveloperThe Senior Software Developer reviews and analyzes specifications, develops new modules, and performs maintenance on the Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company Software Development standards.ProductVA
- ServiceNow AdministratorThe ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for advanced administration capabilities and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. This position will work across applications, deliver new functionality and innovative solutions, and support the entire development lifecycle.ITVA