We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Payment Policy AnalystThis role involves providing support to the Research and Data Team, Developers, QA, and others through strong analytical and research skills. The ideal candidate will analyze Medicare and/or Medicaid Provider Payment policies.ProductVA or CT
- Quality Assurance Analyst IIThe QA Analyst II will determine test scope, type of test cases required for each test phase, risk and dependency considerations, and project timeline using test/technical tools.ProductVA
- Senior Payment Policy AnalystYou’ll use a high level of proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, laws and regulations to provide critical support and sharp insights to the research and data team, developers, QA, and more.ProductVA
- Senior Software Automation EngineerThe Senior Software Automation Engineer writes software and scripts to bring automation to the company’s processes across all its teams (including Research, Software Development, QA, Documentation, Data, Payment Policy, Operations, Product Deployment and Product Delivery).ProductVA
- Senior SQL DBAThe Senior SQL DBA will work with a variety of stakeholders to help implement best practices in querying and using databases. The individual must be comfortable working with data and with installation and configuration of SQL Server and features that come with it.ITVA