We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Compliance ManagerIn this role, you will assist us in complying with Federal, State, and local regulations impacting the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for the implementation, management, coordination, and oversight of Compliance activities.Admin & OperationsVA
- Contracts ManagerAs our Contracts Manager, you are responsible for preparing, analyzing, negotiating and reviewing various Burgess agreements, including purchases, sales, and business partnerships, to ensure all our contracts meet legislative requirements and meet our company goals.Admin & OperationsVA
- DevOps EngineerAs our DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting/resolving issues in all our software environments.ProductVA
- Quality Assurance AnalystOur Quality Assurance Analyst will have Medicare or Medicaid policy knowledge, while also reviewing, developing and executing exploratory, manual, and automated testing to ensure product quality.ProductVA
- Sales CoordinatorAs our Sales Coordinator, you provide all necessary support to the Business Development Team, serving as point of contact for colleagues, prospects, and clients by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.Business DevelopmentCT
- Senior Database EngineerIn this role, you will work with Application Developers, DBAs, Data Integration engineers to build state-of-the-art data pipelines and efficient data access.ProductVA
- Senior Software Automation EngineerIn this position, you'll write software and scripts to bring automation to the company’s processes across all its teams (including Research, Software Development, QA, Documentation, Data, Payment Policy, Operations, Product Deployment and Product Delivery).ProductVA
- Senior Software DeveloperAs our Senior Software Developer, you will review and analyze specifications, develop new modules, and perform maintenance on Burgess application solutions in accordance to our Software Development standards.ProductVA
- Senior SQL DBA – ProductionTo fill this role, you must be fully versed in Microsoft SQL Server Azure deployment strategies and must understand the restore strategies needed in order to meet RPO and RTO objectives.ProductVA