We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Assistant/Junior Project ManagerThe Project Manager will be responsible for performing high level administrative duties and providing project assistance for the Senior Vice President of Product Delivery & Operations. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and exceptional organizational skills. The Project Manager must be able to handle multiple projects, prioritize and work independently. Primary responsibilities include scheduling meetings, administrative assistance on projects, coordinating travel, handling expense reports, generating and managing various correspondence and other duties as assigned.PMVA
- Clinical CoderThis role involves providing support to the Research and Data Team, Developers, QA, and others through strong analytical and research skills. The ideal candidate will analyze clinical guidelines and policies. In addition, the position will create the business requirements related to assigned provider payment policies, create test claims for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA), and perform other tasks necessary to ensure Burgess' product offerings are accurate and current and relevant.ProductVA or CT
- Senior Database DeveloperAs part of Product Development team, Senior Database Developer analyzes, creates and executes software changes and enhancements for Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company Software Development standards. The individual is able to consistently demonstrate the ability to deliver at a high level of competency in database development and software performance improvements as well as understand Healthcare claims processing technologies.ProductVA
- Senior Quality Assurance Performance EngineerAs part of Product Development team, the Senior Quality Assurance Performance Engineer plans and executes the evaluation the performance of newly adopted Medicaid/Medicare Application logic and functionality. This hands-on position includes interacting with various application development teams for workflow, performance and automation specifications. The resource will work independently and apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, validate, verify, automate, communicate, and resolve systems/software application performance issues through the development & execution of performance testing suites.ProductVA
- Senior Quality Assurance Performance EngineerAs part of Product Development team, the Senior Quality Assurance Healthcare Application Analyst plans, evaluates newly adopted Medicaid/Medicare policies that impact Plan payment policies, analyzes designs, creates and executes test cases and test plans for Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company SQA and Software Development standards. In this role, the individual will not only test the quality of the application but also acquire a new skill set; basic health care payment policy.ProductVA
- Senior Research AnalystYou’ll use a high level of proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies, laws and regulations to provide critical support and sharp insights to the research and data team, developers, QA, and more.ProductVA or CT