We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world.
Where we work
Alexandria, Virginia (Headquarters)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Meet our teams
At Burgess, we’re always looking for forward thinkers to join our team. If you’re interested, contact us at jobs@BurgessGroup.com.
- Clinical CoderIn this role, you will analyze clinical guidelines and policies, create the business requirements related to assigned clinical coding content, create test claims for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and perform other tasks necessary.ProductVA or CT
- DevOps EngineerAs our DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting/resolving issues in all our software environments.ProductVA
- ETL Developer IIIn this role, you will work as part of a team delivering database management and data development work to increase the ability to provide database maintenance, quantitative reports and analytical solutions, enable a quick turnaround of high-quality data sets for updates, analysis, increase support for analytics, and develop and maintain technical and analytical documentation.ProductVA
- Payment Policy AnalystIn this role, you are responsible for reviewing and analyzing Medicare and Medicaid payment policies, writing comprehensive business requirements, and providing thorough feedback to escalated client inquiries on payment policies and product functionality.ProductVA
- Quality Assurance AnalystAs our Quality Assurance Analyst, you will review, develop, and execute exploratory, manual, and automated tests to ensure product quality.ProductVA
- Senior Client Relationship ManagerAs our Senior Client Relationship Manager, you are responsible for delivery and post-delivery client relationship management and revenue expansion.Business DevelopmentVA or CT
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperIn this role, you will review and analyze specifications, develop new modules, and perform maintenance on Burgess solutions in accordance with company software development standards.ProductVA
- Senior Software Automation EngineerIn this position, you'll write software and scripts to bring automation to the company’s processes across all its teams (including Research, Software Development, QA, Documentation, Data, Payment Policy, Operations, Product Deployment and Product Delivery).ProductVA